Kimono Over, Kimono Over Baby
Kimono's are my favorite cover up essential for the Summer and you can style them effectively in the Fall, as well. They are so effortless and they add a sense of elegance to every outfit. A plus is that they can be worn at the beach, during the day and at night for a more polished look.
Here are my 3 style tips for wearing Kimono's:
1. Keep the rest of the outfit simple - avoid anything under the kimono that is distracting.
2. Make sure everything else is tight-fitted! This is a MUST. Kimono's are already free-flowing and can make you look wide. Wear fitted clothing to avoid the wide look.
3. Lastly, wear it with jeans, shorts or whatever makes you feel beautiful. There are no rules, besides be YOU and feel confident!
- Perfect for an outfit that is too short and you want to hide the extra skin
- Adds a pop of color to any outfit that is monochrome
- Can take you from a nice outfit to a hotter outfit
- Makes you look sophisticated and vibrant
Kimono- click here
Romper/Jumpsuit- click here
Purse- click here
Shoes- click here
Which outfit is your favorite? Which would you consider wearing?
Let me know and ask me any questions you may have!