Who Needs Bad and Boujee, When You're Cute and On a Budget?
Hey, hey hey!!!
I know that I've been M.I.A. for a while, but I am here to show off a few Harper and Jewels items. This post won't be long, but I really just want to show off a few items that will keep you warm, but not too hot as the seasons begin to change.
Each item is comfortable, stylish and most of all, extremely affordable. I know that being a college student can be tough and we're all striving to save money, but I wouldn't talk about these pieces if I didn't believe in them.
- The t-shirt is lightweight, flowy and can easily be tied at the waist for a hipster feel.
- The slouchy sleeve shirt is also lightweight, but features a wider neckline so you can probably style this off your shoulders, if you're feeling frisky ;)
- The sparkled choker is great for a night-out, but you can also style it with a subtle look, during the day.
- I absolutely love this necklace and I know it's going to sell out FAST. This elegant look is a must for the spring and summer, but most of all, classy and chic! This can be worn with a dress, tank, tee or whatever your heart desires.
- Use my code REPERIPITAN for 15% off your purchase, too!
Did I mention FREE SHIPPING ALWAYS?
Click each item for a direct link to the Harper and Jewels product!