And All the Free People Said Amen Outfit
Okay...so, like...don't hate me.
That awkward moment when your whole outfit is completely sold out the day before you post it. *throws laptop across the room*
That's okay though, I'm tagging the where I got my whole outfit from, just for you to see.
I will be honest, my dress (that I'm wearing as a top) was $168.
Now now now, before you freak out, I didn't pay that much. I never would, but you can check out your options on the site, directly below the images.
Also, I put a gallery of my shoes, leggings and some Free People printed dresses (the same designer as my own, just for ease.
Before I let you go, I just wanted to give you a few tips about printed dresses and booties:
- They can be dressed up or down - so heels, flats or booties, whatever works
- They come in a variety of colors, meaning it's versatile for any season
- You can wear them as a top or a dress- throw some leggings, jeggings or jeans underneath and you're good to go!
- When it comes to booties, I always wear ankle socks, unless I'm going for the peek-a-boo affect, like this previous outfit
- Put insoles in your booties or any of your shoes for comfort and extra protection