Casual Outfits for Thanksgiving Dinner: Part 1
HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!!
I absolutely love the holidays and I truly believe that this is the time of the year when everyone's sense of style comes out to play ;) Which is why I created this post dedicated to all my casual fashionistas!
3 outfit inspirations that are COMFY x a million and will still have you looking cute! I'm even including 4 tips under each outfit with links to all the items.
Also, be on the lookout for Part 2, which features more stylish outfits for Thanksgiving dinner.
Lazy but approachable
Top // Jeggings // Vans Sneakers // Beanie
- This beanie is essential if you're having a bad hair day or want to hide bed head hair
- This loose top is great if you overeat or if you want to eat a few extra bites of turkey
- Sneakers and long socks are trending these days - they add a bit of comfort to your chill
- Wearing jeggings (jeans + leggings) instead of jeans leaves a room for stretch & more pie
Comfy and Warm
Cropped Hoodie // Combat Boots // Leggings
- Cropped hoodie + high waisted leggings = hide the extra food tummy pudge
- Boots add a tad bit of punk rock to every outfit
- Burgundy is a staple in all fall colored outfits
- Wear a sports bra for comfort, instead of a regular bra
Check back TOMORROW for PART 2, which features 3 Stylish Outfit Inspirations!
ou don't want to miss it!